Tropical Lulur Treatment
Lulur is a Javanese word for "coating of the skin". It has been practiced from the 17th centuries in the palaces of Central Java. Tanamera Tropical lulur is made up of a combination of herbs that are highly antibacterial, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory. A combination of rice, glutinous rice and black glutinous rice helps to exfoliate the skin giving it a soft and supple feel.
[Why is this good for you?]
Bananas are one of the most nourishing fruits available because they contain large quantities of magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, iodine, and vitamins A, B (folic acid), E, and F. Honey hydrates the skin with its hydrating properties. White clay draws out impurities from the skin and helps nourish it further.
At present the Lulur is widely practiced by brides as a weekly treatment leading up to the wedding day. It stems from the belief that the bride should be at her most clean and pampered for her special day. While it's a favorite in Spas around Asia, the Lulur treatment is most suitable for younger skin.
- Body massage with Tanamera Herbal massage oil
- Body scrub with Tanamera Tropical Lulur Scrub
- Body mask with Banana Smoothie Body wrap
- Herbal bath
- Body lotion - Spa Jerneh
Subang Jaya, Selangor
Kayu Ara, Selangor
The Penaga Spa by Tanamera
17th century practice
- Exfoliates the skin
- Hydrates the skin .
- White clay draws out impurities from the skin
- Highly antibacterial, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory
Visit any of our spa locations today:
- Tanamera Wellness centre: Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Tanamera Wellness Centre: Kayu Ara, Selangor
- Tanamera Wellness Center : Kemaman, Terengganu
- The Penaga Spa by Tanamera